This Vata-balancing tea is an excellent aid to your fall detox process. Lemon Balm is shrub of the mint-family of plants. It is sweet, sour and astrigent in its taste profile. Sweet taste support kapha dosha, which imparts the soothing quality. Sour taste supportive of the warming quality of pitta dosha. Astringent taste promote regulatory benefit on the Vata dosha.
The tea combine these tri-doshic qualities of Lemon Balm with sharp and detoxing qualities of fresh ginger. Ginger root increases circulation, it stimulates immune surveilance, promotes healthy metabolic activity, as well as detox.
How to Make this tea
- Fresh Ginger root
- Dried lemon balm tea bags
- 2 cups of filtered water
- Bring water to boil
- Grate 2 tsp of fresh ginger
- Add to 2 cups of boiling water
- Let boil covered for 5mins
- Filter out ginger as you pour tea in a mason jar.
- Steep one bag of Lemon Balm tea for 5mins
- Drink 1-2 times per day
Click to Learn more about Fall-Detox
Digestive Tea – Click here!